- Oversized Handle GripsFor operator's comfort.
- Heavy-Duty SwitchSet in a die cast aluminum switch box, which won't chip or rust.
- 4 Gallon Plastic Solution TankDispenses liquid for scrubbing, polishing and diamond cutting. Won't rust or corrode.
- Weight SystemIncludes two 10 lb. discs and three 25 lb. discs, allows operator to adjust surface pressure in 10 and 25 lb. increments while staying within recommended amperage range.
- Enhanced High Torque, Triple Planetary Gear SystemPermanently lubricated, operates at 140 RPM with 1½ HP motor.
- Reinforced Aluminum Apron with Lift HandleFor added strength and rigidity, also shields the transport wheels to prevent damage
- Built-In AMP MeterAllows for constant monitoring of current draw and selection of the correct weight.
- Flexible Dual TriggersLeft or right hand operation, non-conductive with built-in safety lockouts to prevent accidental startup.
- 50 Ft. Power Cord3-wire safety yellow with water-resistant jacket.
- Wheel Support SystemExtra heavy-duty reinforced six point cast aluminum.
- Diamond Disc Driver with the Unique Slurry GuardIncludes five quick change diamond mounting pads and skirt to contain slurry.
ONFLOOR® StoneCare System is designed for restoration and maintenance of marble, tile, terrazzo, stone and concrete. This versatile floor machine is available in 10", 17", 20", and 24"; and can also be used for standard floor scrubbing, stripping and polishing applications. The 10" model can be used in small and confined areas, and is available with optional short handle. ONFLOOR® StoneCare Vacuum is designed for special applications, requiring both solution pressure spraying and concurrent liquid recovery. It is excellent for use in marble/stone restoration, extraction, spill cleanup, for rinsing and vacuuming applications.
|Store Description||20" Stonecare Machine 1.5 HP, 115V, 140 RPM, Deluxe Model|
|Application | Equipment||Crystallization, Honing|
|Motor||1.5HP, 115V, 1PH|
|Power Cord||50', 14/3 STW|
|Transport Wheels||(2) 5"|