What would you do with an extra $500?
How could your business thrive with $500 worth of tools and supplies—at no expense to you?
At Onfloor, our mission is to provide contractors with the best gear at the lowest possible price. That’s why we're excited to announce our $500 credit sweepstakes for our loyal contractors!
That’s right. You could win $500 in credit towards your next purchase of high-quality Onfloor products. All you have to do is submit photos using your favorite Onfloor products on the job site.
Here’s how to enter:
Take pictures of the floor space before the job.
Take pictures of your workers during the project, while using the Onfloor
equipment and products.
Take pictures of the new floor after you’ve used your Onfloor gear.
Contact us with all three sets of pictures as well as your contact information, the
machine model and the serial numbers used, and the job site location
That’s all you have to do. Snap photos of your job site, your tools, and your employees and then submit to Onfloor. You’ll instantly be entered to win $500 in credit!
What could you get with $500?
You could completely transform scratched concrete surfaces with a 9 pack of replacement blades and an 8-way carbide quicktool scraper. Or you could instantly revitalize wood surfaces with a series of hook and loop sandpaper. Or imagine using $500 to invest in a new piece of equipment that will make your project time more efficient and effective.
So, are you a winner?
Submit pictures from your next job site with your Onfloor equipment to find out if you’re the lucky winner of $500 Onfloor product credit!
You must submit at least one photo of the floor before the project, one photo
during the project, and one photo after the project is completed. Must submit a
minimum of three total photos to qualify.
Onfloor equipment must be included in the “during” photo.
Enter all contact information, including name, company name, email, and phone.
You must submit Onfloor machine model and serial number. If possible, include
job site location.
One winner will be chosen for $500 in credit for use on Onfloor website.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This campaign is open only to those who submit images of Onfloor products in use in the form on this web page and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The campaign is only open to legal residents of the United States and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Onfloor Technologies, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the campaign. The campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Onfloor Technologies as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting at 12:00 AM on 4/16/18.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at on this above webpage. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Onfloor Technologies. Optional verbiage to include: You may enter more than once with different image entries. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Onfloor Technologies.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive $500 Onfloor product credit. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Onfloor Technologies. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Onfloor Technologies discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Onfloor Technologies to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected at random drawing under the supervision of Onfloor Technologies. Winner will be notified by email within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Onfloor Technologies. shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 10 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT Onfloor Technologies‘ SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Onfloor Technologies, anyone acting on behalf of Onfloor Technologies, and Onfloor Technologies' licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of [your company name]. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless [your company name] from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which [your company name] may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: Onfloor Technologies reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Onfloor Technologies’ control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Onfloor Technologies may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Onfloor Technologies. Onfloor Technologies reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless [your company name] and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.