DYNAVAC DV2000 Cyclone Pulse Vacuum
The DYNAVAC® Cyclone Pulse vacuums are very powerful dust extractors for medium to fine concrete dust. They are designed to clean the floor and efficiently contain airborne particles providing a cleaner healthier working environment. They incorporate an integrated Cyclone Separator that enables the user to work for extended periods without unnecessary interruptions and are also equipped with our Cyclone Pulse filter cleaner for cleaning the main filter.
The DYNAVAC® Cyclone Pulse series vacuums are capable of handling extremely fine dust and materials created on a construction site caused from cutting / grinding concrete, sanding wood floors or walls as well as dust from other industrial factory processes.
The DYNAVAC® Cyclone Pulse series vacuums is designed to easily be connected universally to a variety of cutting, sanding and grinding tools.
The DV-2000 operates on 110V / 120V and is built on a heavy-duty frame with large wheels and casters. With its single motor design, the DV-2000 produces up to 200 CFM with 115” of H20 suction. The DV-2000 is great for any 110/120V grinder and like the DV-2000 produces continuous suction for extreme applications.
Integrated Dual Cyclone Separation System
- The cyclone separation system separates 95% of the incoming dust into the bag system.
- The Main/Hepa Filter only sees 5% of the incoming dust.
- Greatly reduces time between Pressure Pulse filter cleaning
- Increases filter life dramatically
PTFE Coated Flat Panel Filter
- The flat panel filter is placed at 45 degrees for optimum cleaning.
- The PTFE coating provides a non-stick surface that provides excellent dust release.
Over 20 Sq Ft of Filter Area
- Increased filter life
- Reduced interval for Pressure Pulse Cleaning
- Increased motor life
Pressure Pulse Filter Cleaning Valve
- The Pressure Pulse cleaning valve drops the pressure in the tank and releases dust from the filter media.
OSHA Approved Hepa Filtration
- 997% efficient PTFE coated pleated panel filters
- Filters dust down to .03 microns
Long Life Flo-Tek Cast Aluminum Vac Motor
- Infinity Brushes provide over 1500 hours of life.
- High-efficient cooling system keeps motor cool in extreme applications.
- Single stage tapered fan provides over 700 Peak Air Watts
- Double Ball Bearings provide long motor life.
Longopac Continuous Bagging System
- Eliminates contact with dust and debris.
- Easy disposal of debris.
- Choose the size of the bag for every disposal
Front and Rear Handles
- Store electric cords and hoses
- Easily move machine from front or rear.
- Makes storage in trailer Fast n Easy
Large Wheels and Casters
- Amazing Job-site mobility
- Fast n Easy loading and unloading
- Built to last