The Low Speed OF20S-L is a multi purpose machine with 120 Volt Power Operation, operating at a low tool speed of 500 RPM. The OF20S-L is ideal for low speed applications such as wood floors and decks.
The OF20S-L is powerful enough for professional users yet simple enough for almost anyone to operate and maintain.
The OF20S-L also incorporates Onfloor’s patented tool attachment system that is known for being the fastest tool change in the industry.
Tooling packages are available for a multitude of applications including:
Concrete Surface Preparation | Epoxy Removal | Mastic/Glue Removal
Wood Floor Sanding/Refinishing | Stone Polishing | Wood Deck Restoration
- 20” Cutting Path: More production in less time.
- Multi-Surface Capability: Grind Concrete, Stone, Terrazzo, Wood Floors, Wood Decks, and more.
- Lightweight High Speed: Faster operation and easy mobilization.
- Up To 198 lbs. Grinding Pressure: Increases productivity with more grinding pressure.
- Patented Triple Belt Planetary: Creates more torque with less power.
- Patented Flexible Tool Plates: Follow the contour of the floor for faster production.
- Removable Handle: Reduces overall height for mobilization.
- Self-Maintenance Platform: Replace belts and bearings in minutes not hours.
- Wet/Dry Operation: The machine operates dry with a dust collector or wets with water.
DOWNLOAD THE PRODUCT MANUAL HERE